Medallion App is a recently launched binary signals software which claims high return over a mere $250 deposit. Our honest Medallion App reviews reveals that its nothing but another well presented scam!
Binary trading options softwares have started reigning the online automated trading with its functionality to multiply the capital invested and profit earned. However in this run there are a couple of automated softwares which are fake and an absolute scam making empty promises only to rob you off your invested money. The all new MedallionApp.co is set to strike the floors on January 4th, 2020 and it is indispensably important to verify if this Medallion app is genuine or another addition in the list of scams.
An extensive research and study has helped us extrapolate the facts and evidences which proves that Medallion app system is a scam and newbies should be very cautious before getting trapped in such a scam again. The fake testimonials and videos which have been launched in favor of promotion of Medallion app bear false statements and lies. Although the pioneer of Medallion app software and their roots are well-established but its certain they have no connection in binary trading which contradicts to most of their promises especially claiming to make a profit of about 35000$ weekly from a mere 250$ invested initially.
The most distinguishing facts and evidences that highlight the new Medallion app as a scam have been highlighted in the review. The key points are listed below:
- Wrong data and year mentioned in promotional videos.
- No connection of the development company with binary trading software as per their claims.
- Hired actor to promote Medallion app and give positive reviews
The basic idea of Medallion App
The Medallion app software has been designed with the primary motive of making trading investments profitable. The app works on software which offers profitable trading signals and is quite easily accessed from any mobile of websites. They claim that the software works impeccably fine even for newbies to earn them huge profits and one need not have any knowledge in binary options trading since it is fully automated. The claim and promises are truly enticing but sadly, hollow.
Lies about the inception of Medallion
It has been implied that Medallion has been developed by a mathematician and fund manager from Renaissance Technologies names James Simons. The developer team has claimed to have tested the software for an extensive period of 9 years to make this masterpiece available. According to them, the Medallion app system has been tested to improvise and refine it for 9 years.
- Here comes the big lie. Binary trading was introduced in the year 2008 and not 9 years earlier for James to have refined his software even before the inception of binary options trading.
- The very fact that Medallion app was under enhancement and improvisation much before binary trading even existed is a big question mark to itself. The videos also clearly show the year 2006 as the start of testing the Medallion app but our Medallion app review has made it clear that the dates are pure blunder!
You should also check my Dow Jones Focus Group Review
Hired Actors to Promote Medallion App
The promotional videos of Medallion app show traders who speak about the financial details about the app are hired actors. These people cannot be traced in any trading blogs, financial sites or social media as there are no such personalities with the names and identities mentioned in these promotional videos.
Moreover, these people also talk about an offer valid for a short time in which the software will be available for free. This is basically to captivate the traders to sign up with the app as fast as possible leaving them with no time to think and verify the app before making a deal.
Fake Screenshots and Promotional Videos
James Simons and Renaissance Technologies who have been claimed to be the backbone of starting Medallion do exist but there is no personal appearance of James Simons in the Medallion app videos. The videos have only incorporated some still pictures and put some quotes about him.
- It is indeed a big question why a famous personality like James has not been interviewed for his involvement with Medallion. Also the still images can be easily be taken from any website and browsers. Moreover the screenshots that appear in the site of Medallion app are absolutely fake which has been confirmed. The content about the software in Fortune magazine contains spelling errs which is quite not possible when we are talking about the much esteemed Fortune magazine.
- Also the Lucia Warner has been mentioned who has written about Medallion app but a wide research has concluded that there has been no one associated with Fortune bearing this identity. Apart from these fake screenshots and recommendations there are fake credentials used too.
Fake Endorsement Badges on the Medallion site
There are official logos and badges of financial monitors on the home page of Medallion app system in favor of promoting the software. However, none of these logos are clickable. Moreover, these logos and badges have definitely bolstered the endorsement of James Simons’ renaissance technologies but definitely not authorize Medallion software.
Misleading and Hollow Promises
The much new Medallion app claims to offer 81% profit with every deal. However this figure is unreliable and not verifiable since they have not clearly stated if the trading signals have a success rate of 81% or if the profit share is 81% with every trade. Since nothing has been mentioned about the profit count this is to be considered for winning trades. Thus the very promise of Medallion app system as risk free is misconstrued and misleading and as there is absolutely no guarantee that the money invested won’t be drowned.
If you are really planning trade binary, always go with working signals softwares. Check out our Best Binary Options Signals to find out the legitimate systems. We recommend the VirtNext software for all newbie traders out there.
Medallion App is a Scam. Avoid it.
The Medallion App has been designed and put forth with sophisticated and videos having genuine appearances making serious statements and winning trades and profits. However, it’s only the Medallion app review helps you understand the fakeness behind their promises, fake spokesperson, false testimonial and hired actors claiming as established traders to promote the videos. Beware! Think if investment with Medallion app is worthy enough as it is just another elaborate but cleverly presented scam.